As an important part of urban traffic, public transportation is an important way to solve urban traffic congestion. The operation of the public transportation directly affects the operational efficiency of social and economic life and the quality of life of people. Improving the "software" level of China's public transport system has become a top priority, and the core of improving the "software" level is to ensure the scientificity and accuracy of bus operation scheduling and planning management.
Passenger flow is an important basis for bus dispatch operation and planning. The basic characteristics of passenger flow on bus routes lies in the non-uniformity of its spatial and temporal distribution. The characteristics of passenger flow not only affect the driving organization of bus passengers between cities and cities, but also affect its long-term passenger transportation planning. Therefore, research and fully grasp its The law is very important. The analysis of bus passenger flow data can provide a scientific basis for the planning management and operation scheduling of the bus system, making it more reasonable, thereby improving the efficiency of the bus company, improving the service quality of the bus and improving the passenger satisfaction.
1. By counting the number of people in each time period, the frequency of the number of departures of vehicles at each time can be reasonably scheduled;
2. By counting the number of buses per bus, the number of buses per bus can be reasonably scheduled;
3. By passing the number of pick-up and drop-off vehicles at each station, it is possible to reasonably schedule the number of times and time of bus stop at a certain station;
4. Count the number of people in the main area to make reasonable scheduling of bus vehicles;
5. Improve the service quality of the crew by the conversion rate of passengers;
6. Evaluate and optimize the effectiveness of public transportation advertising;
7. Reasonably set the time and number of departures of the early bus and the late bus;
8. By showing the current number of passengers and changing momentum, the bus station can take measures to prevent emergencies, etc.