The VPC passenger flow statistics system is an effective method for passenger traffic statistics and evaluation. It is used to detect the number of passengers at each station of the bus line, analyze the number of passengers in the train and the number of passengers getting on and off at a specific time, and obtain the direction and quantity of passenger flow and improve public transportation. The efficiency of operations management. Different from the pedal-type passenger flow detection method, the VPC bus passenger flow statistics system uses international common photoelectric technology to realize passenger flow collection. During the whole statistical process, the sensor has no contact with the passengers, and there is no sensor wear and aging, which does not need to be performed regularly. Wear and maintenance, the actual detection accuracy of the flat peak period is 95%, and the passenger flow peak period has more than 92% statistical accuracy.
1) Real-time analysis, relying on 3D stereo vision to achieve two-way counting (in/out), the accuracy of up to 95%;
2) Precision central reporting system, the statistics of real-time traffic to the server, relying on data to statistics any platform, any time on the number of
passengers on and off;
3) Web report data, the daily generation of each bus of the various stations of the statistical record data for customer download analysis;
4) Use aviation head video interface, high reliability, strong shockproof effect;
5) Good scalability, with a RS485 interface,two RS232 interface, for connecting multiple doors;
6) A device can detect two doors (front door, back door), reduce customer procurement costs;
7) Two video output, real-time view the total number of passengers in car and the door’s surrounding situation where people standing;
9) 8V-36V wide voltage DC power supply;
10) Easy installation, can support 360° installation.